Eligibility and Guidelines
- Statistical Dashboard
- Ayers Institute for Teacher Learning and Innovation partner named new Commissioner of Department of Education
- University of Memphis Lambuth Campus receives $1 million donation from The Ayers Foundation
- Champion of Free Enterprise Award Presented to Jim Ayers
- Janet Ayers Honored For Her Work By YWCA
The Ayers Foundation Scholars Program is available to all students who attend and graduate from Riverside High School, Scotts Hill High School, or Perry County High School. This program neither lends nor grants money to other individuals. Students will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Students must NOT have a criminal record involving substance abuse and must remain drug-free while in the program.
- Students will be required to complete The Ayers Foundation Scholars Program application and 20 hours of Community Service (5 hours per year).
- Students and their parents will be required to complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year the student is in school. Timely submission of the FAFSA is mandatory for participation in The Ayers Foundation Scholars Program.
- Students must attend a postsecondary school by the fall semester following graduation. Students may choose to use their scholarships at a U.S. university, community college or state-run vocational/technical institution.
OTHER SCHOLAR’S PROGRAM INFORMATION: