Full Time Exempt Professional
Provides executive-level administrative support for the Executive Team and supports overall Trust programming. Position reports to the Chief Executive Officer and is responsible for tracking time allocation for responsibilities listed below for accurate grant reporting.
- Manage scheduling of multi-stakeholder and executive committee meetings and retreats; and coordinate meeting logistics, agendas, and minutes.
- Maintains calendar and appointment scheduling and works with the CEO to effectively manage time.
- Facilitates meetings, develops agendas, maintains minutes, greets visitors, prepares materials, checks audiovisual and room setup, and confirms reservations.
- Maintains Ayers Foundation Trust Calendar reflecting assigned staff days off (PTO, Jury Duty, Out of Office, etc.).
- Completes special projects and develop professional level presentations.
- Screens incoming telephone calls and manages relationships with outside vendors and internal staff and leaders.
- Supports Trust communication and public relations needs.
- Opens, distributes, handles mail and emails as requested and/or required.
- Maintains an up-to-date electronic and paper filing system.
- Coordinates and communicates all relevant activities of leader with project managers and consultants.
- Maintains structure and organization in Headquarters, including but not limited to: cleanliness, stocking office supplies, stocking drinks and snacks, and organizing storage.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned by the CEO.
- Exemplary team mindset while maintaining a high level of pride, openness, and honesty in all aspects of work
- High accountability for actions and decisions
- Superior relationship-building skills and ability to establish rapport with wide range of personalities and backgrounds
- Proactive attitude with ability to anticipate and diffuse problems
- Effective stress management skills under pressure with ability to maintain professionalism and carry out work duties.
- Appropriate prioritization of urgent matters while managing multiple time-sensitive tasks
- Associates degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant
- Ayers Scholar Alumni preferred
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sitting, standing, driving, traveling, lifting up to 15lbs and repetitive motion from computer use
- Ability to walk 1-3 miles for campus tours and visits if needed
- Hearing/Speaking effectively as required for communication
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job classification. They are not intended to be and
exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified, and the expectation is that the job holder will do whatever is needed to get the job done.